What you can expect
Before the webinar
You will receive a copy of the PowerPoint slides in advance of the webinar by email to enable you to print off and annotate during the live event.
Please login to the system at least 10 minutes before the webinar and check that:
- you are sitting comfortably
- you have the PowerPoint slides ready to make notes
- you can access the test page
- you are able to hear the webinar
During the webinar
You will see:
- a live video of the presenter at the start and end of the presentation to build rapport and answer questions
- the PowerPoint presentation, with live audio from the presenter
- live annotation of the presentation and workings on screen throughout
You will also be able to answer questions via a chat panel which the presenter will answer during the presentation or at the end depending on time constraints.
All webinars are 45 minutes in length with a 15 minute Q&A session at the end.
After the webinar
You will receive a:
- downloadable recording of the webinar
- summary of the Q&A that developed during the event for reference
- copy of the annotated slides from "live event"
- reference document highlighting key issues and a more in-depth review of other issues not covered in live event
- Certificate of participation